NUS “World-class” University

Recently the University has changed some of the signs at the “tray-return-points”. The old signs made me cringe everytime i looked at them because of their mavellous english. And then i realised the new ones were no better. In fact they were exactly the same.

Who uses utensils to eat? It’s crockery and cutlery for crying out loud! Even if we do not profess to speak commonwealth english, Americans would call them tableware and flatware.

Leave a Reply